Political correctness

RogerDuke

I'm sitting here watching the Evel Knieval show on the History Channel. They have been advertising an upcoming show hosted by David Hasselhoff called "Battle of the 80s Supercars" it features Kitt, the A-Team van and a CHIP's motorcycle. They should be ashamed of themselves. Leaving out the most famous car in the world is flat out idiotic.

Yes and even the people on the local news who are supposedly " Local", talk with Yankee accents! there are  so many Yankees down here that a lot of locals are losing their accents because we're so out numbered......and why would we be outnumbered?  Nobody would want to move here! We're all a bunch of backward hillbillies and hicks etc. Marrying our cousins, walking around in out bare feet and sittin'  on the back porch watchin' for UFO's and drinkin' moonshine...AND watchin' WRASSLIN'!!

I have wondered in the past about the local news personalities. I know in Virginia there are a lot of folks with southern accents but I have never seen a local tv personality there with one. Where is the diversity? Where is the pride in heritage that every other group of people is permitted to have under the protection of political correctness?...well, almost every group.  It is sad. When a great show like Dukes can be villified so much you know something is seriously wrong with the direction we're heading in. 

Very true Roger. The entire plan is to destroy the white race. I've even heard it mentioned 1-2 times on TV. " When there are no more white people...", etc. Racism is a white thing. Get rid of white people and you get rid of racists. Diversity, diverse etc. ….something non-white. " We need more diversity in this school, club, etc. etc. "…… In other words, We need more non-whites. You ever hear of anybody saying they need to be more diverse about an all black, Mexican etc. group or club?

Yeah funny thing is you never hear the word racism thrown around when racist things are done to white people. The high school I went to was 40% white, 40% black, 17% Hispanic and 3& other. White students could be called anything by the other students but if any white student used the N word or other disparaging word automatic 3 day in school suspension. When I was called honky or white bread or redneck trash I just laughed about it and went on learning, wasn't worth giving them boneheads the time of day. I will say majority of the students there no matter what race they were just wanted to learn and graduate so for the most part everybody got along and had good friendships, the bad apples from all the races there eventually dropped out so by the senior year it was kind of enjoyable.

My mother is from the South. Arkansas to be specific. She grew up there during the pre-Civil Rights era and saw horrible things. As a result, she limited our contact with relatives that she didn't approve of their views on race. She taught her kids to judge people on character, not skin color, and to treat people as we'd want to be treated. She's pretty horrified by how casually people throw around the term "racist" without even knowing a person nowadays. Things have changed a lot and are for the most part better, especially in the South. She's seen real racism. And she let us watch The Dukes of Hazzard.