pretty much new here

Lemmamoon

Hi There, 
I would like to introduce myself here;
My natural name is Simone, i was born 25 years ago in a small city in The Netherlands, called Leiden (the city of Rembrandt, and the Mayflower).
i earn my keep as a carmechanic, and to keep myself occupied in my sparetime i love to draw, paint (also on the rear of jackets),
watch movies, listen to some music and play games on my gameconsole, I love the Dukes, always had, and always will, lately i started to love Cooter the most,  i just love it how Ben Jones portrays my kind of perfect mechanic.

Current Jacket that i've been working on;
IMG_20190703_073804316.jpg.140c66c29fe5a360a3c3fe6b6aaaa3ba.jpg

We're real excited that you drove your tow truck into town and hope you stay a long time. It's pretty cool that you're a mechanic so that means that you are the closest thing to Cooter that we have here....which is nice because we drive off the road a lot. Anybody who would take the time to get a white jacket and turn it into that kind of work of art is most definitely someone who belongs here. Welcome Cooter Jr.