The Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough

OK guys, I got one for you. In this episode, when the Jethro brothers are talking to boss about how much they will pay him to help them, get the turbo charger, boss says, or so it seems, "  $15,000 coin of the realm", which is a common phrase meaning the money that is made and spent in the current government, but look closely at his mouth and the words he forms and listen very closely and it sure seems like he's saying " $ 15,000 corner to the rim". Which, if you think about it would also make sense, because it ( whatever the matter being discussed is) , is being taken from the corner of an object to the rim of said object. You know, when something is being taken or done all the way. So....I'm just wondering....what do you guys think??   

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:06 PM, RogerDuke said:

I'll have to check that out. The only similar thing I remember is from Jude Emery. As I recall Daisy is saying something but her mouth doesn't move. 

I remember that! But also, check and see what you think about what Boss said and let me know! You and Hoss are the authority on everything Hazzard.....except my car lot.....AND my still!! ( :)  )