episodes with Lb & bb davenport

image.png.0b4a393d5769db9b2ce8763c3427e6e1.png

NB. The original post only contained an image filled with small text (above) which didn't show up well on a dark background. I've transcribed the text to make it easier to read and searchable. - HossC

Does anybody know which episodes bb and longstreet are in ? I know longstreet is in follow that still S2E15, and duke of duke S2E13, And bb is in granny annie to the best of my memory, but what else. Emery potter is in people's choice, Coltrane vs duke S4E4, and dukescam S4E14, but what else ?

Were there any episodes with pringles besides hazzardville horror ?, I saw an episode about the dukes needing money to fix their tractor & they mentioned a pringle that owed them money for work.

Ernie Lively played Longstreet B. Davenport in three episodes: 'Duke of Duke' (S2E13), 'The Runaway' (S2E14) and 'Follow That Still' (S2E15). He also appeared as Dobro in 'One Armed Bandits' (S1E01) and as Clyde, The Guard in 'The Ransom of Hazzard County' (S6E20).

Mickey Jones played B. B. Davenport in 'Granny Annie' (S2E10).

Charlie Dell played Emery Potter in 'People's Choice' (S2E11), 'Coltrane vs. Duke' (S4E04) and 'Dukescam Scam' (S4E14).

Morgan Brittany played Mary Lou Pringle in 'The Hazzardville Horror' (S3E04), and it's the only episode where any of the Pringles appear on screen. The house in that episode is said to have belonged to her Uncle, Ezekiah Pringle (Zeke), but he is never seen. The episode where the Dukes need to fix their tractor is 'New Deputy in Town' (S4E21), and they say that Mr. Pringle owes them money for a roofing job. The only other reference I can find is a mention of Pringle's Pond in 'The Great Bank Robbery' (S4E06).