New Moderator!

By the power vested in me as the owner of HazzardNet, I hereby declare HossC as the newest moderator of our forums. Many of you know he's a long time veteran of HazzardNet and has been keeping a keen eye on the forums in my absence, so I figured we'd make it official and give him moderator superpowers to toss any spammers and riff-raff in the hoosegow.

7 hours ago, HossC said:

. Now, what did MeadowMufn say this "Delete User" button was for? ;)

As I recall MM said that you click on "HossC" and then click the "Delete User" button. But it's pretty close to April Fool's Day so I'm sure MM intended it as a trick.....which means it really wouldn't delete HossC. (hmmm...is that called reverse psychology...maybe not...I'm getting confused). Anyways, it would probably be a good idea to test it before April Fool's Day to see if it's a trick or not  while it's still fresh in your mind. A good moderator would never risk his members falling into such a scam so I'm sure you will do the right thing by protecting your members with your test.  Let us know how it went. And by the way, did I mention you're doing really well in your new position? 

1 hour ago, HossC said:

:previous:

You're not that lucky, Roger. Unfortunately, my HNet promotion has come during a busy time at work. I'll try to get up to speed as soon as possible.

Well in that case I'll give you a break and try to be good. But when things slow down let me know so I get get back to the business of misbehaving. Does this mean you have the power to throw folks in the Hazzard County Jail? If so I hope I'm the first. That would be a hysterical moment...umm..I mean historical. 

2 minutes ago, Meadowmufn said:

And that reminds me, I totally forgot to put together that moderator guide last weekend...

That's OK, I probably wouldn't have had time to read it, especially since our clocks went forward yesterday, so the weekend was a hour shorter.

:previous:

Your comment reminded me of this classic clip from UK TV. Comedian Harry Hill used to do a round-up of the previous week's TV, and one of the shows he reviewed/lampooned was celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's investigation into intensive farming:

• 1 year later...