Daisy's Jeep Pictures?

No screenshots, but there are a few pictures in the behind the scenes thread. None specifically of the interior, but since the cars were supplied by Jeep , I doubt they have changed much. The only differences between a stock model which I could find beside the removed doors, a maybe custom interior colour like the General Lee and Dixie text is that they seems to be using some kind of lower backed seat type.

It actually looks like the jeep has the seats, or at least the back of 1969 Charger seats with the rear bench having a pattern on it to simulate the front ones. From what I can find, the stock jeeps all have high backed seats while Daisy's does not

11635737946_8f885fc815_o.jpg
©greenjeepwrangler on Ebay

Daisy_and_dixie_1024x1024@2x.Jpg?v=14793
©Catherine bach @ Daisy County/Catherinebach.com

9327228460_385ec011b5_o.jpg

9193559161_9ee8990ec5_o.jpg

Edited by Roth Potter

I had a look at the reference pictures I used for my Fan Art version of Daisy's Jeep. The only actual screengrab is the one below, which luckily shows a bit of the interior. It must be from one of the Jeep's early appearances, because the doors are still in place. The link above has a few more screengrabs of the exterior.

Jeep26.jpg

As Roth says, I think the Jeep was pretty stock apart from the decals and CB. I mainly used pictures of regular Jeeps for reference, although the seats and other interior details may not be 100% screen-accurate.

Ah, thanks for the screengrab Hoss. Seems I was incorrect about them being 69 charger seat backs looking at the top there. But I must say that they look very close and I have not found pictures of a stock Jeep with a pattern like that on them. Maybe they just modifed some stuff they had laying around from the show to create part of that interior.

Edited by Roth Potter

Thanks Roth and Hoss!

These are good pictures and that screengrab shows the interior well.  I wasn't sure if Daisy's Jeep had the center console between the seats but I can see, at least in this early shot, that it does.  

Roth, this attached picture of a 1977 Jeep CJ7 shows the same low back seats and "69 Charger" type pattern.  These seats and pattern were stock in Jeeps before they started making them with the high back seats.

1977-jeep-cj7-golden-eagle-sport-utility-2-door-50l-7.JPG

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

:previous:

If I'm being honest, I spent most of my time on the exterior, and was a bit lazy when I got to the interior, so pretty much just copied the best stock pictures I could find (the seats have always bugged me, but I never got around to fixing them). I think I did the Jeep about halfway through my Fan Art drawings, and they hopefully got more screen-accurate as they went along (that's why I added updated versions of the General Lee and Mustangs).

I tweaked the contrast on the screengrab I posted earlier to show the center console better (I hadn't even noticed it). It also shows a faded Jeep logo on the dashboard. The floors look dark, but they weren't lit well, so nothing conclusive.

Jeep26b.jpg

36 minutes ago, HossC said:

:previous:

If I'm being honest, I spent most of my time on the exterior, and was a bit lazy when I got to the interior, so pretty much just copied the best stock pictures I could find (the seats have always bugged me, but I never got around to fixing them). I think I did the Jeep about halfway through my Fan Art drawings, and they hopefully got more screen-accurate as they went along (that's why I added updated versions of the General Lee and Mustangs).

I tweaked the contrast on the screengrab I posted earlier to show the center console better (I hadn't even noticed it). It also shows a faded Jeep logo on the dashboard. The floors look dark, but they weren't lit well, so nothing conclusive.

Jeep26b.jpg

Thanks Hoss!

I'll probably make the floors the same dark tan color.  I can see that the rear inner wheel wells have dark tan carpeting like the picture of the Jeep I posted above.  It's most likely use the same dark tan carpeting on the floor as well.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

17 hours ago, HossC said:

I've just found a 1979 Jeep brochure. It lists "Brown Carpeting" among the features in the Golden Eagle package:

JeepOptions1.jpg

There seem to be plenty of pictures of the correct center consoles available online if you need them for reference.

Thanks for posting the picture and the link to the brochure,  This helps a lot.

A friend designed the center console for a 1/24 scale Jeep he built and has it available on Shapeways.  I'll get this one.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/77PS7F9K7/1-24-scale-jeep-cj7-center-console?optionId=82455995

1 hour ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

A friend designed the center console for a 1/24 scale Jeep he built and has it available on Shapeways.  I'll get this one.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/77PS7F9K7/1-24-scale-jeep-cj7-center-console?optionId=82455995

The 3D view of your friend's console appears to have vertical front and back faces, but the images of real ones that I've found online show them sloping:

JeepCenterConsole.jpg

I'm sure you won't find it too hard to modify.