Georgia filming locations

dukefan1

Took the family to georgia to see the filming locations and it was the 2nd time I've been there. I noticed on the courthouse sidewalk they had pavers that said in the heat of the night, footloose, and vampire diaries but wasn't one for the dukes of hazzard. Just disappoints me that they dont recognize how special and popular the show was

On 7/14/2018 at 12:18 PM, dukefan1 said:

Took the family to georgia to see the filming locations and it was the 2nd time I've been there. I noticed on the courthouse sidewalk they had pavers that said in the heat of the night, footloose, and vampire diaries but wasn't one for the dukes of hazzard. Just disappoints me that they dont recognize how special and popular the show was

That is surprising and disappointing. The Dukes of Hazzard was a million times more popular than all those combined even at the peak of their popularity. I dream of visiting those Georgia locations and I'm sure I will someday.....probably after I retire.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, RogerDuke said:

Your quote about not changing much in 40 years reminds me of Waylon's quote from "By-Line Daisy Duke"......."Ain't it nice to know that there's a place in this old world where things never change."

You are so right. The older I get the more I hate change and that's all I'm seeing around me now! However, I can " Go to Hazzard" every night before I go to bed and everything stays the same, I know everybody there and things are just the way I like them!

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Hobie Harkins said:

You are so right. The older I get the more I hate change and that's all I'm seeing around me now! However, I can " Go to Hazzard" every night before I go to bed and everything stays the same, I know everybody there and things are just the way I like them!

Amen Brother Hobie. Amen.