Greetings from Malaysia

Shooter2759

I’ve only been here for quite a few weeks, but all the content here is nice (mostly with the squad cars though...)

But when I found out about this forum I hadn’t known about The Dukes of Hazzard (sure there was the 2000s movie but the TV series from before? Nope.) apart from the fact that several of the patrol cars used by the lawmen in Hazzard County have made appearances in other films and TV series, plus somewhat more notable cars too.

Movies that I’ve watched so far: The Blues Brothers, Smokey & The Bandit as well as S&TB2, plus H.B Halicki’s The JunkMan, the original Gone In Sixty Seconds and it’s 2000s reboot and Blues Brothers 2000. (That’s all I can name here...)

Patrol cars I do know that appeared in the 2005 version of The Dukes of Hazzard include the: pre-1991 Chevrolet Caprice (with hubcaps from a 1992 Caprice...) as well as the 1st gen and 2nd gen Ford Crown Victoria.

Cop cars made in the U.S of A that I knew about while growing up (in order): Ford’s Crown Victoria and the LTD Crown Vic, Chevrolet’s Caprice (1991 to 1996 versions), the Impala, as well as Dodge’s Monaco (full-sized version), Royal Monaco as well as Plymouth’s Fury and Gran Fury plus Pontiac’s LeMans as well as the Dodge Charger (old and new ones.)

In fact, I have a few diecast models of some of those cars in my collection and plan on getting several of the diecast cars listed there... (it includes 3 ’77 Royal Monacos [one of which is a Chicago PD car from The Blues Brothers.] and a pair of Crown Vics and 2 ’67 Ford Custom sedans...)