NASCAR Faces!

Hobie Hartkins

8 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

I thought Hoss and Roger would enjoy this, when I saw it so, here you go!  

A lot of these drivers were well before I took an interest in NASCAR, and I don't tend to watch/read much outside the actual races, so I'm quite pleased with 30/47. Two of them I got because of Dukes, and I'll credit another three to Garrett :).

Some of the questions were lazy - I counted three where two of the wrong answers were the same as each other, another had Danica Patrick as a possible answer for a picture of a male driver, and my favorite where the driver's name was on his car in the background!

• 2 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, HossC said:

A lot of these drivers were well before I took an interest in NASCAR, and I don't tend to watch/read much outside the actual races, so I'm quite pleased with 30/47. Two of them I got because of Dukes, and I'll credit another three to Garrett :).

Some of the questions were lazy - I counted three where two of the wrong answers were the same as each other, another had Danica Patrick as a possible answer for a picture of a male driver, and my favorite where the driver's name was on his car in the background!

YAY I am a good influence after all! :D

Well sadly I didn't get a hundred percent. I got 42 out of 47. But in reality I got 43 because I accidently hit the wrong one. I found it odd that if you hit the hint button, it gives you the correct answer. And the fact that a couple of them had their car in the background with their name on it if you looked. LOL. I also got a laugh at Dale Earnhardt Jr picture that Danica Patrick was one of the suggestions. LOL. I have to say that is one of the more fun of those quizzes, but that's probably because it is NASCAR and I knew most of them. The older drivers I had a hard time with, but still got some of those right too. :D