Congratulations Hobie Harkins

RogerDuke

Congratulations to Hobie for earning fan of the month honors for March 2018. Okay, let's say it since we're all thinking it. This fan of the month thing hasn't exactly been a monthly thing. But it's still around and that's something at least. You're awesome Hobie and we're thankful to have you here. Keep up the good work and keep that shine flowing....umm...for medicinal purposes of course. 

Well done, Hobie. I'm sure you know a good way to celebrate!

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Okay, let's say it since we're all thinking it. This fan of the month thing hasn't exactly been a monthly thing. But it's still around and that's something at least.

Roger, I just assume that you're Fan of the Month when no one else is nominated :).

Good one Hoss. I'm not really eligible to be fan of the month since I'm supposed to be the one picking them. As I recall in the fine print though the first person who suggests that I am fan of the month retroactively to the months that haven't been picked automatically become fan of the month for all those unpicked months so congratulations. You certainly deserve it. As much as you pay attention to details I'm surprised you didn't read that fine print....or maybe you did and you just wanted to scoop up all those awards....Well played! But enough about us. It's time to tip a class to the 'ol Hobie. Make mine a buttermilk.