Merry Christmas

RogerDuke

One hour into Christmas and it sure is a white one here in NW Pennsylvania up on Lake Erie. We might get 2 feet of snow in 3 days. Merry Christmas Day to all my friends here and all Dukes fans worldwide. I see you got a present with a Seahawks win today MM. You must have been good.

Edited by RogerDuke

Well, we expected about an inch of snow and that it would melt in time for us to go over to my sister's for Christmas dinner and my birthday party. We ended up getting about 3 1/2 inches of snow and in our area, that's "snowed in" because they don't plow the mile of road from our house to the main arteries. No BBQ Christmas dinner and cheesecake dessert for us. We made the best of it though, made a snowman. Hubby made fudge and raspberry cream pie. He's throwing together some last minute chicken and stuffing for dinner.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I've had a great Christmas so far (still over 3 hours until the 26th). After midnight I'll start my annual post Christmas blues routine and I'll be fine by February 1. Seriousely though, my post Christmas blues won't really start until Jan 2 when my wife starts taking the decorations down. I have my season three sitting right here. As soon as my wife goes to bed I'm popping in "The Great Santa Claus Chase."

Edited by RogerDuke

No snow here (we had some a couple of weeks ago), but there's a frost on my shed roof this morning. I had Christmas dinner with friends yesterday, and hope to be seeing different friends for dinner today. Most shops won't re-open until tomorrow, so it's likely to be a quiet day otherwise.

Happy Christmas to all on HNet, and a belated Happy Birthday to MeadowMufn.