HazzardNet Facebook Group

Meadowmufn

This facebook thing is a real temptation for me. I want to join for the sole purpose of meeting and corresponding with more Dukes fans but I don't really want to join since facebook just seems too creepy to me. I'm still thinking about it .....but then I've been thinking about it a couple years now and still haven't joined. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Roth Potter said:

I don't have a Facebook. Nor do I plan on getting one either. Its too open for my taste.

I agree with you Roth but Rollman makes a point. You don't have to post anything about yourself. If I ever do get a FB account I will only use it for Dukes stuff and if they want too much personal information I will just quit. For now though I'm holding off but maybe someday...

• 2 years later...
On 11/13/2017 at 4:54 PM, Meadowmufn said:

I did something I might end up regretting. I started a HazzardNet discussion group on Facebook. Are any of you on FB and want to be a moderator in the group? Ask to join the group and PM me your name and HazzardNet username. I'm only looking for veteran HazzardNet folks at the moment.

Meadowmufn I would like to be a helper.

22 hours ago, Mark B / Scooter Davenport said:

I'd like to help if I can.  I'd like to see some more lively discussion happening.  With my involvement with Cooter's, I see a lot of stuff actually happening in 'Hazzard Nation', and it would is easier for me to share it on FB.

M

Anything you could do to direct folks here would be awesome. I don't think a lot of Dukes fans realize how big this place is. Skipper sure is learning. He has been digging up a bunch of old posts and bringing them back to life. Even as long as I've been here I still find new things. The HazzardNet is truly the capitol city of Dukes Nation. 

1 minute ago, RogerDuke said:

Anything you could do to direct folks here would be awesome. I don't think a lot of Dukes fans realize how big this place is. Skipper sure is learning. He has been digging up a bunch of old posts and bringing them back to life. Even as long as I've been here I still find new things. The HazzardNet is truly the capitol city of Dukes Nation. 

Cousin Roger Duke... Thanks! Yep it certainly is! :)

On 10/24/2020 at 4:37 AM, Skipper Duke said:

Meadowmufn I would like to be a helper.

You already are doing a lot by managing the HazzardNet Reunion group that I started. Maybe MM can think of more for you to do. You sure know your way around FB and are a fantastic ambassador for the show! We're really lucky that you joined HazzardNet.

• 3 weeks later...

I’d like to suggest changing the settings on the FB group to allow more conversation/traffic.  I don’t see visitor posts when I go there and it seems posts have to be approved before they appear?  Maybe Im doing something wrong on my end, but I don’t see any interactivity going on.

2 hours ago, Mark B / Scooter Davenport said:

I’d like to suggest changing the settings on the FB group to allow more conversation/traffic.  I don’t see visitor posts when I go there and it seems posts have to be approved before they appear?  Maybe Im doing something wrong on my end, but I don’t see any interactivity going on.

Mr. Low Tech here doesn't really understand how all that stuff works but I agree that HazzardNet needs as much exposure to other Dukes fans as it can get.