Something I Noticed ( you may have too!)

Did you ever notice Boss's nephew Huey Hogg, had a brother named Dewey Hogg and he only appeared in one episode but it made me notice, Huey, Dewey,........remember Donald Duck's 3 nephews? Huey, Dewey and Louie! We never got to see a " Louie" though, unfortunately! I think the DOH could've/should've run for a lot longer than it did! Maybe they would've eventually had a " Louie" Hogg!

Yep, I did notice that as an adult! As a kid I thought they were the same guy and maybe I'd just heard the name wrong previously (you millennials don't know what it was like waiting an entire week to watch a single episode and no way to record it; you caught it or you were out of luck for another week :)

Even as an adult I still wondered if I'd gotten something wrong, but there it was staring me in the face. 

In a way they DID have a SORT of "Louie Hogg" in the form of Lulu :D 

20 hours ago, Andrew D Charger Chaser said:

(you millennials don't know what it was like waiting an entire week to watch a single episode and no way to record it; you caught it or you were out of luck for another week :)

I remember It well ......at the end of each episode watching the General and the cop car running in a circle while the credits ran. It was satisfying that I just saw another great episode but also pretty sad that I had to wait a whole week to see Hazzard County again. It wasn't a new feeling to me. When I was younger I used to feel that way at noon on Saturday knowing I had to go a whole week before I saw another cartoon. Those emotions sure made me appreciate those shows more. I think today's kids will never experience that since they can see anything anytime. That's a nice thing to have but taking things for granted isn't good.

I never noticed this. but then again. Huey, Dewey and Louie are called Kwik, Kwek and Kwak in Dutch. Which are basically variations on the word Quack in Dutch.

Who do you call a millennial? I was born in 93. I know Rotary phones, VHS, Record players and Cassettes! I still actually play Cassettes and records from time to time.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, HossC said:

:previous:

You're a Millennial! According to Wikipedia, Millennials start with those born in the early '80s, and end with those born somewhere between the mid-90s and early 2000s. They are also known as Generation Y. I'm Generation X.

I think that's what I am Gen X.......

• 6 months later...