More Dukes of Hazzard Hate

Spike

That was an absolutely uninformed and sickening article. Did you ever notice that the liberals who complain about conservatives being intolerant of others are the most intolerant of all? Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. I suspect this author has never even met a Dukes fan. If she has she's never talked to the person in depth. Sickening. Thank goodness there are enough people in this world who recognize her stupidity. 

I need to stop thinking about this or it will ruin my weekend. I'm not denying that are a few nutjobs that use the flag to show racism. There's always somebody out there who has to ruin something. What if the author likes Volvos and someone uses a Volvo as a gettaway car when robbing a bank? Should she be looked at suspiciously? What if a person who lives on her street cheats on their taxes? Should she be investigated? What if she is a fan of Star Trek and it is someday labeled racist because Klingons were unfairly portrayed so politically correct people had it banned? Does that mean she's a racist? She is basically calling all us fans racist. Being a racist is wrong but being accused of something you're not guilty of is wrong too. Sickening.

Preach it brother, preach it....

Yep, I'm a teacher who works with 95% minority kids, and I think all the world of them and have never thought for an instant that they couldn't do anything they put themselves to with all determination, and so many of them have over the years; I could not possibly be more proud of them, or love them any more than I do. Wouldn't matter to loudmouths like that article writer, though.

They don't even SEE their hypocrisy! It's like watching the 3 Stooges....how could anybody be that blind/stupid in REAL life? As far as buzz words that have no meaning, like " Racist", let's do a little etymology....( how's that for a fancy word from a prejudiced, racist red neck " Hater" ?)

Racist-

Race- The Phenotypical ( There I go again,  with one of those fancy red neck words of mine!) designation of a human being, e.g., negroid, Caucasoid, Orientaloid, and Aborigine. ( The ONLY 4 races of man)

ist- a suffix meaning,

Belonging to or being a member of a certain group or party.

So....by definition, if you are a member of a certain race YOU ARE A RACIST! Our enemies want no races. All of us should become the "UN Tan Man"!  You know, blend together and lose our identity and our sovereignty like Southern tradition, etc.   

A lot of folks think this is just a preview of the one world government predicted in the Bible. Thinking like a race, nation, community, family or individual will not be permitted. We will all be forced to think and act like the global government wants us to and it will be easy to watch us since we put all our finances, hobbies, social and medical issues, family stuff, fears, hopes and thoughts on the internet.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, RogerDuke said:

A lot of folks think this is just a preview of the one world government predicted in the Bible. Thinking like a race, nation, community, family or individual will not be permitted. We will all be forced to think and act like the global government wants us to and it will be easy to watch us since we put all our finances, hobbies, social and medical issues, family stuff, fears, hopes and thoughts on the internet.

BINGO!!! You got it!!