Hello

SonjaBudd

• 3 years later...
On 7/10/2017 at 9:04 PM, RogerDuke said:

AWESOME! We need more folks to come back and stay just as much as we need more new members. It seems like we've been making a bit of a comeback lately. Hopefully we'll keep going in the right direction. 

Cousin Roger Duke... Did I help this website make a comeback? :)

2 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Yes...you being here ranks right up there with the new still I just  built behind the car lot! :) 

I know how you moonshiners operate. You say it's behind the car lot because you know the revenuers will think you're lying and then they'll look behind the barn.....when in reality, it is actually behind the car lot. It's called double reverse psychology....or something like that. Or in Hazzard terms, shuck and jive. 

22 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I know how you moonshiners operate. You say it's behind the car lot because you know the revenuers will think you're lying and then they'll look behind the barn.....when in reality, it is actually behind the car lot. It's called double reverse psychology....or something like that. Or in Hazzard terms, shuck and jive. 

I think it may be the old " Double Hazzard Fake"....???