A-Z Game

VALENCIA Oaks Movie Ranch
(filming location)

On 6/14/2022 at 3:45 PM, RogerDuke said:

REVEREND Ed Bachmann

6 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

??? I don't  remember him...? Remind me please!

I don't remember him either, Hobie. I did a search of the forum, and found a couple of mentions in lists of Hazzard residents and the Duke or Dupe game. I think Roger might have said somewhere that his name was on the church sign at some point, but all the screengrabs I have show Rev. J.P. Frawley. I'm pretty sure that he never appeared in the show and wasn't even mentioned in dialog. Maybe his name was a nod to Cathy, whose birth name was Catherine Bachman.

2 minutes ago, HossC said:

MaXine

The dog from 'A Boy's Best Friend'.

I forgot that...there's a few I've only seen a few times because I don't like them. That one's because I can't stand the kids whiney voice.

Y is the shape of the fork in the road where one leads to Colonial City and the other leads to Hazzard.

On 6/15/2022 at 8:07 AM, Hobie Hartkins said:

??? I don't  remember him...? Remind me please!

His name was on a sign in front of the church. I can't remember if it was him that had nurse Daisy's notes for the play. 

Edit: I had to consult my notebook. If someone gets the chance check the episode The Canterbury Crock. 

Edited by RogerDuke

ACE Parker

40 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

His name was on a sign in front of the church. I can't remember if it was him that had nurse Daisy's notes for the play. 

Edit: I had to consult my notebook. If someone gets the chance check the episode The Canterbury Crock. 

It's very difficult to get a clear screengrab, but when Cletus catches Bo and Luke by not chasing them around the church in 'The Canterbury Crock' (about 30 minutes in), the name on the church sign appears to be "REV. ED. BACHMAN, SR.". However, it could be "REV. F.D. BACHMAN, SR.", which would be the same format as "REV. J.P. FRAWLEY".

Edit: I've tried going through the scene frame by frame, and I'm slightly leaning towards "REV. F.D. BACHMAN, SR.".