A-Z Game

On 10/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, RogerDuke said:

TURTLE Creek

This is freaky! I posted TURTLE Creek yesterday and a minute ago I got a phone call and the caller ID said Turtle Creek Pennsylvania. My jaw dropped! I answered it and it was a telemarketer (young woman with an Asian sounding voice) who was selling medicinal oils. I said no thank you and good bye then hung up. I don't think there is any conspiracy theory here. It is just an amazing coincidence!

On 10/10/2018 at 9:05 PM, RogerDuke said:

This is freaky! I posted TURTLE Creek yesterday and a minute ago I got a phone call and the caller ID said Turtle Creek Pennsylvania. My jaw dropped! I answered it and it was a telemarketer (young woman with an Asian sounding voice) who was selling medicinal oils. I said no thank you and good bye then hung up. I don't think there is any conspiracy theory here. It is just an amazing coincidence!

I heard on one of the morning news shows a while back that some smartphone apps monitor things you write and say during phone calls so be careful what app you put on your phones.

I don't trust technology at all. I do think the TURTLE Creek thing is just a coincidence but I agree that people are probably monitored a lot more than they realize. The younger generation doesn't care. Their attitude goes something like this: "So what if the government and everyone else sees and hears everything you say and do. Why should that concern you unless you're doing something illegal?" When I respond that I'm not doing anything illegal but just like my privacy they look at me funny and just say "Why?" When I say I want to pick my nose while watching tv without a smart camera on a smart television watching me they respond by saying "Just don't pick your nose when you're watching tv." I'm not making this up. I have conversations like that all the time. Back to the topic. Who has a a U word?

Edited by RogerDuke

• 11 months later...