Forum Update Planned

On 9/8/2019 at 12:11 AM, RogerDuke said:

If you need any help MM I'll come over with my sockets, pliers, hammer and duct tape. (I'll bring the little hammer. I doubt you'd trust me with a sledge hammer around your electronics).

The offer still stands if you need me to come over and help you with technical repairs and updates. I just added a hacksaw, wire cutters and metric razor blade knife to my tool kit if you need me to bring that over to fix things. 

I think we could do with some sort of box around each post if that's possible. At the moment it's difficult to see where one post finishes and the next begins.

The only other thing I've noticed so far is that the HNet banner only seems to go about 3/4 of the way across the screen.

Everything else looks good. Thanks, MM.

13 hours ago, HossC said:

I think we could do with some sort of box around each post if that's possible. At the moment it's difficult to see where one post finishes and the next begins.

The only other thing I've noticed so far is that the HNet banner only seems to go about 3/4 of the way across the screen.

Everything else looks good. Thanks, MM.

Yeah, those are the 2 things I haven't been able to figure out yet, but I'm working on it.

19 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

Yeah, those are the 2 things I haven't been able to figure out yet, but I'm working on it.

Looks like you found them.

I'm not a huge fan of change, but I really like the more prominent use of the mid-blue in various places. I also see we're back to circular avatars, but I don't even mind them this time around. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, MM.

7 hours ago, HossC said:

Looks like you found them.

I'm not a huge fan of change, but I really like the more prominent use of the mid-blue in various places. I also see we're back to circular avatars, but I don't even mind them this time around. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, MM.

I'm not a huge fan of change either and, believe me, I just about had a mini-coronary when I realized I'd have to do the theme from scratch. But, I think it turned out better (and easier) than last time. I like the mid-blue too. I wanted to break it up a little more than just orange and dark blue.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the extended downtime. Due to price increases in some of the software I was using on the server, I had to migrate to a different server/software combo. Still working some kinks out, but I think the site should pretty much be up and running again. I took the opportunity to also update the forum software to the latest and greatest.

Due to my home internet provider being slow to update its website address list, I only realized that HazzardNet was back online when I checked it on my phone (my computer was still showing the "Currently undergoing maintenance" screen). Everything's back to normal now, and MM's given me a workaround if it happens again - thanks, MM.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...