Bo Butner's Pro Pro Stock car painted like the General Lee

Boss JD Hogg

Has anyone heard about this?  NHRA Drag Racer Bo Butner painted his car like the General Lee.  It's a Camaro body, however Bo Butner is a huge Dukes Of Hazzard Fan.  In fact his name is James Butner but he changed it to Bo when he saw the Dukes Of Hazzard.

Here's a link to an article about his 'General Lee'.

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/nhra-the-general-lee-dukes-of-hazard-las-vegas-102816

102816_motor_bo_nhra.vadapt.980.high.33.jpg

Cv4LvyKVYAAOKz-.jpg

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing it. This thing looks like it would have a chance in a race against the real General Lee. Well, maybe not since nothing can beat the most famous car in the world....still, this is very cool and he is now my favorite drag car racer. I wish I could write his name but this stupid spell correct won't let me. How did you do it Boss? 

Edited by RogerDuke

• 2 months later...

Bo Butner won Pro Stock today at the NHRA Southern Nationals in Atlanta Georgia.  

This is Bo 2nd win ever in Pro Stock.  His 1st win was on April 23rd of this year(2017) at the NHRA Spring Nationals in Baytown Texas.  

His car isn't done up as the General Lee anymore but he's a huge Dukes Of Hazzard fan.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

11 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

His car isn't done up as the General Lee anymore but he's a huge Dukes Of Hazzard fan.

With a name like Bo I'm not surprised. Even though his car isn't a General Lee tribute anymore I'll root for anybody who is a Dukes fan.

Edited by RogerDuke