Gatlinburg fire

Spike

It looks like Cooters Place survived the fire according to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/CootersPlace/ but a lot of the rest of the area looks devastating. My family down south of there luckily the fire didn't get near them. Keep the people there in your thoughts and if you can spare it send some money down that way to help the people rebuild their lives.   

Ok folks I hope this never happens again but in case it does and you have to evacuate. If you have a classic car like a 1957 plymouth or another classic car take it with you do not leave it behind . If your family has 2 have another family member drive the car make sure the fuel tank is full and the fluids are were they need to be

17 hours ago, msmontecarlo said:

Ok folks I hope this never happens again but in case it does and you have to evacuate. If you have a classic car like a 1957 plymouth or another classic car take it with you do not leave it behind . If your family has 2 have another family member drive the car make sure the fuel tank is full and the fluids are were they need to be

Sometimes, like the folks in Gatlinburg, you just barely have enough time to save yourself and your family. Several people there escaped with just the clothes on their backs.