New Dukes podcast- worth listening to!

1 hour ago, Roth Potter said:

Ah, Finnegan. I don't watch his podcasts but I do watch his Youtube videos and the Roadkill series.

I should check these out, he uploads them to Youtube too.

Yes, correct- 

I'd love to make these guys aware of HazzardNet and get them to help promo it to get some more traffic going here!

M

11 hours ago, Mark B / Scooter Davenport said:

Yes, correct- 

I'd love to make these guys aware of HazzardNet and get them to help promo it to get some more traffic going here!

M

Heck yes, please do! Please do anything to get this site more active! I was a little sad that it used to be more active years ago and wasn't anymore. I really want it to be the way it was so I can experience it in its full glory!

• 1 year later...

So recently decided I should start listening/watch this and am in love with it now. It's just great, especially the newest ones.

Got some new links to maybe get it easier.

Here are all the newest episodes listed in order with a link to each podcast: http://www.themusclecarplace.com/category/kibbe-and-finnegan

For the people who wanna see some video with it, your in luck. Finnegan uploads the podcasts to his YouTube channel. It's a few shows behind the podcasts, but its nice to see them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOcsP6_s47Y&list=PLzlcM_XBUZFiguFPfWNabsNT9NPTuM8K2

Have fun listening!

• 1 year later...

So if your not listening to this yet, this might become interesting for you.

They have recently done some interviews with the likes of Byron Cherry, Ben Jones & Christopher Hensel (Who played Jeb Stuart Duke). They have some great background stories to tell about the Dukes. Christopher and Byron both have quite some details to tell which is probably new to everyone here.