I have a unique challenge for everyone

Susan, when Garrett and I did our role plays we had to occasionally send each other a PM if things got off track or too confusing. That way the readers couldn't tell that we were struggling with the direction we were going. So keep an eye on your private messages. In general though it's fun to have no idea what the next person is going to post so 99% of the time we'll keep it unpredictable. I'll get things started tomorrow and the  insanity can begin. 

Ah. That explains a lot! Thankyou!

All perfectly reasonable, and if I'm as close to Veteran status as you say, then I might let things slide until I hit the marker properly. (2 years and 100 posts.) Especially if Roger and I get this Role Play game going, then it won't take very long.

No point in annoying the mods unnecessarily, after all. (Plenty of time for that later! Lol!)

Cheers!

Susan. (Who can't seem to spell, right now! Lol!)

Edited by Susan

2 hours ago, Susan said:

All perfectly reasonable, and if I'm as close to Veteran status as you say, then I might let things slide until I hit the marker properly. (2 years and 100 posts.) Especially if Roger and I get this Role Play game going, then it won't take very long.

No point in annoying the mods unnecessarily, after all. (Plenty of time for that later! Lol!)

You have to ask to join the Veteran's group, so you might as well PM now. Those criteria I posted were only arbitrary proposals - they're not set in stone.

Susan, I started the RP. I think it would be fun if neither of us knew what the other was doing....for now at least. I'll write Jesse and Emma and you can write anybody you want and do anything you want. Take your time if you can't think of anything right away. It seriously doesn't matter what you do. I'll find a way to incorporate my story into yours. It's way more fun when you don't know what the other person is doing and I enjoy the challenge of making it all come together. I'm not really interested in being any other character (but I will if necessary) so use your imagination and write away. You do have the ability to send PMs if you're not a "veteran" right? Try to send me one when responding to this and we'll use that from now on to coordinate things.