Howdy everybuddy!

MrsRosco1996

Hi yall! Thank yall in advance for welcomin' to me yer community! I started watching the show 6 nights ago after reading about it online. Ever since then, I have been watching as many episodes as I can squeeze in every night before bed. In just 6 days, I have watched all of season one, and over half of season 2! Because I instantly loved it that much! My favorite character is definitely Rosco. I love him so much! My mom told me that she knew he would be my favorite because he reminds her of me. And I agree! His personality is very similar to mine. I'm very childish, I laugh and giggle a lot, I love rules and laws, I get excited easily, I tend to have larger than life reactions to things, I can be a bit pragmatic, and sometimes chaotic in the way that I carry out rules and laws, and I even also have a doggy that I talk sugary sweet to! I look forward to making friends with y'all! And I'm glad to have seen some fellow Rosco fans on here when I was browsing earlier!

5 hours ago, HossC said:

Welcome to HNet, Mrs Rosco. You've just reminded me how long it is since I watched my way through all the seasons of Dukes. I'll try to squeeze some in when I finish the boxset I'm on at the moment :).

Good idea! I actually just finished Season 2 last night! I watched 2 seasons in one week. This is the fastest I've ever watched any show, and I have no regrets! I've loved every episode! Well, except the ones where Rosco was absent...but I did still LIKE those episodes! :)

• 3 years later...
On 8/16/2016 at 5:26 AM, MrsRosco1996 said:

Hi yall! Thank yall in advance for welcomin' to me yer community! I started watching the show 6 nights ago after reading about it online. Ever since then, I have been watching as many episodes as I can squeeze in every night before bed. In just 6 days, I have watched all of season one, and over half of season 2! Because I instantly loved it that much! My favorite character is definitely Rosco. I love him so much! My mom told me that she knew he would be my favorite because he reminds her of me. And I agree! His personality is very similar to mine. I'm very childish, I laugh and giggle a lot, I love rules and laws, I get excited easily, I tend to have larger than life reactions to things, I can be a bit pragmatic, and sometimes chaotic in the way that I carry out rules and laws, and I even also have a doggy that I talk sugary sweet to! I look forward to making friends with y'all! And I'm glad to have seen some fellow Rosco fans on here when I was browsing earlier!

Hello Mrs. Rosco 1996. Welcome. I see you joined on 8/16/2016. I just joined last night.

On 8/17/2016 at 5:37 PM, MrsRosco1996 said:

Good idea! I actually just finished Season 2 last night! I watched 2 seasons in one week. This is the fastest I've ever watched any show, and I have no regrets! I've loved every episode! Well, except the ones where Rosco was absent...but I did still LIKE those episodes! :)

MrsRosco1996... How do you feel about the no Bo and & Luke episodes with Coy & Vance and the no Cooter episodes with B. B. and L. B.?