Cooter's hats

Unless you pay close attention, you may think that Cooter always wears the same hat (probably the one in the title sequence).  Bo and Luke even chat about Cooter wearing the same old hat in 'Welcome Back Bo and Luke'.   

But if you DO pay close attention, you'll know that that Cooter wears no less than 9 different caps during the run of the 7 seasons.  If you count the two reunion movies, then the total is 11.

Most of these hats are/were existing real-world caps.  Here is a guide to all of his hats (let me know if I missed any!):

26477265524_5d3bfd49eb_k.jpgCooter's hats v2 by mommydawn2000, on Flickr

I agree about the yellow one as well as the season 1/2 yellow hat- adds that splash of color.  Thes season 1/2 was also the most iconic as this was the image you saw if Cooter in the title sequence that lasted the entire series.

Ben Jones must agree- the hat you see him in most often now is his yellow 'Cooter's Place' hat!

• 7 years later...
On 5/17/2016 at 8:59 PM, Mark B / Scooter Davenport said:

Unless you pay close attention, you may think that Cooter always wears the same hat (probably the one in the title sequence).  Bo and Luke even chat about Cooter wearing the same old hat in 'Welcome Back Bo and Luke'.   

But if you DO pay close attention, you'll know that that Cooter wears no less than 9 different caps during the run of the 7 seasons.  If you count the two reunion movies, then the total is 11.

Most of these hats are/were existing real-world caps.  Here is a guide to all of his hats (let me know if I missed any!):

26477265524_5d3bfd49eb_k.jpgCooter's hats v2 by mommydawn2000, on Flickr

I don't ever remember seeing this thread. Thanks to DukesFan16 for reviving it!.....and welcome to the HazzardNet DF16. We hope to hear more from you. Is Cooter your favorite character?

Edited by RogerDuke

Funny thing, I just did a search for all of Cooter's hats yesterday and it brought me to this thread.  I suspect DukesFan16 and I may have searched for it forthe same reason.  Cooter's Place sent out a marketing email about a hat contest and that got me thinking more about all the different hats Cooter wore.  I'd like to collect them all, but the only one I can find for sale is the Dominos hat at Cooter's place.

https://cootersplace.com/autographed-dominos-hat/

• 2 weeks later...