Which episode has Uncle Jesse in Rosco's patrol car with Flash on his lap and the car's body and roof torn off???

There's an episode(possible in one one of the later seasons) with Uncle Jesse in the back seat of Rosco's car with Flash on his lap during a chase scene. 

The funny this is every time the car hits something another body part falls off.  At the end even the roof is torn off the patrol car.  All that's left is the frame, wheels and interior.  I think Rosco is in the car and maybe Boss Hogg.

Does anyone know off hand which episode this is?

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

• 11 months later...

The scene with all the body panels falling off Rosco's patrol car is from the chase at the end of "Mrs. Daisy Duke" (season 4, episode 1). First the front fenders, grille and hood fall off, then the rear fenders, trunk and doors, and finally they lose the roof driving under a low tree branch. Rosco's driving, Cletus is riding shotgun, and Boss, Jesse and Flash are in the back.

Rosco P. Coltrane - master of understatement!

ScuffedVehicle0401.jpg

Edited by HossC
Typo.

18 hours ago, HossC said:

The scene with all the body panels falling off Rosco's patrol car is from the chase at the end of "Mrs. Daisy Duke" (season 4, episode 1). First the front fenders, grille and hood fall off, then the rear fenders, trunk and doors, and finally they lose the roof driving under a low tree branch. Rosco's driving, Cletus is riding shotgun, and Boss, Jesse and Flash are in the back.

Rosco P. Coltrane - master of understatement!

ScuffedVehicle0401.jpg

Thanks you so much HossC.  This one had me stumped for a while now.  My wife and I will watch this episode tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

We just finished watching this episode.  The scene with Rosco's patrol car falling apart is so funny.  I forgot that this was part of the Mrs. Daisy Hogg episode.  I'm also a big Star Trek fan and Jonathan Frakes who played Jamie Lee Hogg also played Commander William T. Riker on Star Trek the Next Generation.  This episode is a double win for me.  Thanks again Hoss for remembering the episode.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg