Hi Dukes Fans, new member here!

Boss JD Hogg

Hi everyone,  My name is Mike, live in NY and I'm a big Dukes Of Hazzard fan and recently came upon this forum. I've been watching the DOH since it first aired back in 1979.  I have all 7 seasons on DVD as well as the 2 TV reunion movies and watch the show often.  

One of my hobbies is building model kits so I will be starting a General Lee model build soon and will post it here at the forum.  As you can see from my user name I'm a big fan of Boss Hogg.

I'm happy to be a member here and hope to make some friends with you all.

Mike aka 'Boss JD Hogg'

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

RogerDuke - I'm from Howard Beach, Queens, NY. 

Roth Potter - I do have 2 of the Revell 1969 Dodge Chargers in the stash.  However for this build I'll be using a newer issue MPC General Lee kit from Round 2.  It has the correct rear window.  I have a correct 1969 hood from an MPC Charger 500 kit that will replace the incorrect 1970 hood that comes in the GL kit.  I also have a 440 which will replace the kit's Hemi engine.   

The wheels from either the AMT Ecklers Corvette or the AMT 1969 Riviera kit are better than the MPC GL wheels.  I have a set of those for this build as well.  A friend also made me much more accurate decals with a correctly sized flag for the roof.  

I really want to see what I can do to modify the MPC kit before I start one of my Revell GL builds.  

I'll keep you all posted on the progress as soon as I get started.  

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!  I'm happy to be among friends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...