Breaker one, breaker one....

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWW..........

A big how-dee from the desert southwest of Tucson, Arizona! Actually I'm a native New Englander (north of Boston MA), and it was the Dukes who first introduced my brother and myself to words like "ain't" and "y'all", which of course we had never heard in Massachusetts.  Much to our parents' horror....

I did spend 7 years of my adult life in the Deep South, marrying into a North Louisiana family who remembered when, during the show's heyday, almost every little town had someone who had a General Lee, with varying degrees of quality.

I'm an award-winning master modelmaker, normally specializing in aircraft but I'm in the process of a line of extremely high-quality Dukes models. Each work takes many months of craftsmanship to complete (working on Uncle Jesse's pickup right now).

So, pleased to meet y'all, and I look forward to gettin' to know y'all by readin' yer postin's.

Bye, y'all!

-Andrew in Tucson AZ

Hi Andrew, welcome to Hazzard Net!  I'm also a model builder and I've had some of my work featured in issues 36 and 38 of Sci Fi & Fantasy Modeller .

I'm also a member on ARC and go by the user name 'crowe-t' over there.

I'll check out your Uncle Jesse's Ford pickup build there.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg