Arrest Meadowmufn again!

It's high time someone got arrested here in Hazzard. Lets see............ Who should we arrest today............... Wait! Meadowmufn sounds like a likely candidate! He's been in the jail before but he deserves a second chance. AT PRACTICING "HE'S IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW" ON HIS HARMONICA IN HIS JAIL CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me for my excessive use of exclamation marks. BUT HE DESERVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry again. Let's just say that he is invited to a fanfic party in a jail cell............. No bail by the way.

WHOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Meadowmufn! I am slightly new here. ANYWAY.... You're under arrest! ENOS! Get over here! Quit fraternizing with those Dukes and arrest Meadowmufn! Put her in the hoosegow! Enos! I want you to organize hanging party over at the courthouse. I don't care who you invite! NO!!!! Don't invite those Dukes! Where are my hand cuffs? Oh there they are. That's right... into the car. Call Boss on the CB. Tell him we finally caught Meadowmufn!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.