Bubba Watson to Replace the Flag on LEE1 with the American Flag

I wonder why the sudden change of heart. He didn't have an issue with it when he bought it, didn't even have an issue with it when Nascar banned him from driving it onto Phoenix race track grounds in 2012. Guess he'll be changing the name to General Grant too.  

I wonder why the sudden change of heart. He didn't have an issue with it when he bought it, didn't even have an issue with it when Nascar banned him from driving it onto Phoenix race track grounds in 2012. Guess he'll be changing the name to General Grant too.  

Yea!! Right on!! I guess we know what kind of weak trash he is!

If he thinks he's going to take the flag off to make everybody happy he's sadly mistaken.

I know I'm not happy.

If he replaces it with the American flag he's going to offend a lot of people with anti-American feelings. He must be a hateful person if he doesn't consider their feelings.

Pardon my sarcasm but this is what we're degenerating into.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m sure it’s a lot of sponsor crap that’s behind it, if he really has to do it and he’s going to keep it my hope is that he would put a decal over it and not take it off permanently. My real hope is that he would sell it to someone who won’t do it at all.