Lulu quotes

Jamanda

Since Lulu doesn't have much on her forum, we'll start a quotes thread for her.

Boss: Now don't get upset.

Lulu: I WANT THAT CAR!

Boss: She's getting upset.

Lulu: J.D.! Don't you go sending my baby brother on a suicide mission! I had you make him sherriff so he'd have a safe job!

I'm sure there's more out there, but we need to see some later seasons with more Lulu appearances.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't a quote but just a thought. Mrs. Lulu must have been a very strong woman to put up with Boss's attitude and eating. Goodness if you think about how much she had to cook for just one of his meals, it makes me sit back and think about how easy it is just to cook for a normal appetite, but then again, as Bo said "Boss can eat more than any four people I've met" I think it's four correct me if I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This isn't so much a favorite quote but a favorite scene, also from "Repo Men" when Bo's complimenting her on her dress and her shoes and all. And she's all grinning from ear to ear. Too funny!

Is there a woman alive who wouldn't be grinning ear to ear after compliments from Bo Duke? Heck, I bet Miz Tisdale even got a quiver in her liver when he flashed those dimples at her! It would be just plain unnatural otherwise....