Need some help from you car enthusiasts!

Hard, one. but the left one looks like its a repainted door of one of the police cars. So that could be a 7th Generation Plymouth Fury or 1978 Dodge Monaco door I guess.

The door on the right looks like its from a Ford LTD or maybe one of those white cars sometimes used on the show which looked Like a Ford Torino from the front.

All speculation though.

I don't think I can add much to the debate. They appear to be the front doors from a four-door car that had window frames. The pull-up door handles make me lean towards mid- to late-1970s, so they could easily be from a Monaco/Fury.

Here's a nice clear shot of the doors of a civilian 1978 Fury.

FuryDoors.jpg

Hard, one. but the left one looks like its a repainted door of one of the police cars. So that could be a 7th Generation Plymouth Fury or 1978 Dodge Monaco door I guess.

The door on the right looks like its from a Ford LTD or maybe one of those white cars sometimes used on the show which looked Like a Ford Torino from the front.

All speculation though.

All speculation though.

This is exactly what I thought.....although they both look red to me!