:-? Opinions really doesn't matter, sometimes they help and sometimes they don't. It really doesn't matter... I DO know that they have helped other authors here in the past. :-?

Stories and other creations made by the authors out there are there for enjoyment only.

Some of my stories can also be based on a true story. I wrote one last year that was based on a emtional experience that happened to me back in 2000.

Even this freak snowstorm story that some of y'all don't like was actually the Great Tulsa Snowstorm--15 inches of snow on March 12, 1994. It made the national news.

What about El Nino back in early 1998? There were come crazy weather patterns then.

Fanfic stories would never be for real except in our imaginations. Just remember that. Anything can happen in Hazzard County when you least expect it, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, and even freak snowstorms.... :wink:

Take Care

Vicki

:-? Opinions really doesn't matter, sometimes they help and sometimes they don't. It really doesn't matter... I DO know that they have helped other authors here in the past. :-?

Stories and other creations made by the authors out there are there for enjoyment only.

Some of my stories can also be based on a true story. I wrote one last year that was based on a emtional experience that happened to me back in 2000.

Even this freak snowstorm story that some of y'all don't like was actually the Great Tulsa Snowstorm--15 inches of snow on March 12, 1994. It made the national news.

What about El Nino back in early 1998? There were come crazy weather patterns then.

Fanfic stories would never be for real except in our imaginations. Just remember that. Anything can happen in Hazzard County when you least expect it, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, and even freak snowstorms.... :wink:

Take Care

Vicki

Itsa a comments page, just adding my comments. I'm not even talking about the Blizzard. The entire Eastern, and South East was dumped with a Blizzard in March of 93. In my part of Ga. alone we had four feet of snow.

My issue is not with fanfic, or otherwise. Merely you gave a medium for comments, and my comments were addressed on dialogue. Nuff said.

I can't read the quotes on my pc, so it is hard for me to see it because they don't show up. lol :lol:

Dialogue can be hard to write. I've had 2 years of dialogue classes at college, so writing the right words takes time.

I know that most of the authors here have written all types of dialogue, just ask the moderators. They have written & created their characters more than 6+ years ago. And I've learned from experience writing with them what writing dialogue is all about.

Have you any newcomers to Hazzard written an dialogue recently? It can be stressful at times, especially if you were new at it like I was 5 years ago. That would be something to think about... :-?

Other than that, comments can help --maybe--. Maybe Not...but it makes me think about my writing and if I want to continue in the future. :(

Take Care Y'all

Vicki

I can't read the quotes on my pc, so it is hard for me to see it because they don't show up. lol :lol:

Dialogue can be hard to write. I've had 2 years of dialogue classes at college, so writing the right words takes time.

I know that most of the authors here have written all types of dialogue, just ask the moderators. They have written & created their characters more than 6+ years ago. And I've learned from experience writing with them what writing dialogue is all about.

Have you any newcomers to Hazzard written an dialogue recently? It can be stressful at times, especially if you were new at it like I was 5 years ago. That would be something to think about... :-?

Other than that, comments can help --maybe--. Maybe Not...but it makes me think about my writing and if I want to continue in the future. :(

Take Care Y'all

Vicki

People that are naturally good don't have to go to college to learn to be good. I have been writing all my life, and I am a highschool dropout. Yet I have one book Published, and I am working on a second, which is a trilogy. To write dialogue you must BE that character. You must think like, see things like, feel like, the character you are writing in. Thats the point I am trying to make.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but read one of my brief little rp stories, and you'll see what I am talking about.

• 2 months later...

Hello all!

Instead of e-mailing everyone, I figured that this would be the best place to tell y'all some bad news. :o

Happy Halloween! I hope that y'all have a good one tomorrow!

The bad news is that I won't be on nights anymore effective 10/29/04. Because my author has started a new night job that she works from 11p.m. to 7am.

The best time that I am on-line or could be reached is now early-mid afternoons. :o

I will still be around some to finish the 2 rr's and the 2 solo stories, but only on a limited basis.

I just thought that I would tell y'all that. My author & I are still around, but not as much as I was used to be on.

Talk to y'all soon! Have a great night!

Vicki

• 6 months later...

Hello Y'all!

Hello, to all new fanfic characters & their authors. May your stay in Hazzard County be a good one!

And a special howdy to all older/established writers out there as well.

I am back to writing again, but on a very limited basis.

I am in the process of writing the follow-up/sequal to the story

"A Moving Decision" it will feature Vicki's last days as Deputy/Acting Sheriff of Chickasaw County just before she moves to California to be with her new boyfriend Jack Stewart.

If Y'all would like more info on the character Jack Stewart(Scott Baio), watch "Diagnosis Murder" on PAX on Sunday, Tuesday, & Wednesday nights. It will give you a good idea on what he looks like. It comes on at 9p.m. Central/10p.m. Eastern time.

I'll have the 1st few posts ready of the new story in the next few weeks.

Take Care Y'all & Have a Great Day!

Vicki & her author Vicki :wink:

• 3 months later...

Hello, y'all.

As y'all can tell, I have finished my new story about Vicki's final days in Hazzard & Chickasaw Counties. --Parts of the final post of that story can be found in its entirely on www.fanfiction.net in the Diagnosis Murder section.

under the Story, Steve's New Partner. Just a little info for y'all. That story was originally written May-September 2004.

In the next few weeks-perhaps months lol-I may re-released/post my first Dukes fanfic story Rosco's God Daughter, so that way you new authors can take a look at my character Vicki when she was a wild teenager. It was previously on hazzardnet starting in January 2002. lol

Take Care Y'all, and Have a Great Night!

Vicki