Dancing With the Dukes

I'm not a Dancing With the Stars fan but my wife is. I've never even heard of most of the "stars" on there. Since my wife watches it I will sit on the couch occasionally with her. Last night was the finals and one of the songs they were playing was California Girls that mentions "Daisy Dukes" shorts. They then immediately went to a commercial and the commercial after that was one of Bo and Luke's AutoTrader commercials. I'm not a huge fan of those since the boys would never really trade the General but I am a huge fan of the Dukes still being a part of our culture. Seeing two Dukes references within seconds of each other on one of the most popular shows on TV was a big thrill to me.

I wonder if we'll ever see a Duke on Dancing With the Stars?

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel on Dancing with the Stars anymore, Wife is also a sometimes fan when there is absolutely nothing else to watch on TV. Some of the contestants aren't even real 'stars'. Would be neat to see Tom, John & Catherine battling for the win though.