Forum Migration

Well, apparently, the database crashed sometime after I posted this and I didn't notice it until today. I hope the forums weren't down for long. At any rate, I'm going to have to reschedule the upgrade as I spent a few hours just trying to the forums working again. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my Saturday. LOL.

I've just noticed a major problem that's occurred since the forum migration. All the links which reference other posts/threads within HazzardNet now dump you back at the forum homepage. I've only tried about half a dozen links, but they all did the same thing. Has anyone else noticed this?

• 2 weeks later...

I probably won't get a chance to check for broken links until the weekend, but it's good to have the "01" icon back on the tab :).

I've discovered something about this forum software that bugs me, and it's the way it handles right-clicks on images. I used to get a menu like this when I right-clicked an image (using Firefox):

ImageRightClick.jpg

Mostly it was just to get the image location for another post. Now if you right-click an image you get a pop-up window containing the image with an option to save it. I know some forums disable right-clicking in a pointless attempt to protect images and text (there are always ways around these obstacles!), but the behavior of this software is just annoying. Is version 4 the same, Mufn?

Thanks for your reply, Mufn. I'm sure Firefox has updated in the last month (I'm currently on version 38.0.5), but HNet is the only site where I've seen this right-click behavior. Other forums, and sites like eBay and Amazon, still give me the old style menu.