Jubil Aire Dixie tune disc

leedog

I have a Jubil Aire horn Dixie tune disc for sale I had it made from a factory tune disc at a machine shop This cost me alot of money up front to make the 1st Dixie tune disc it sounds like the first 5 tv show of The Dukes of Hazzard So if you have a Jubil Aire horn and you want the General Lee Dixie sound get this disc This Dixie tune disc is rare and it is spot on the sound This is no junk part that someone with a drill and a plastic lid made a tune that is some what of a sound This is right on the sound Thanks Leedog

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/13/2015 at 10:50 AM, leedog said:

I have a Jubil Aire horn Dixie tune disc for sale I had it made from a factory tune disc at a machine shop This cost me alot of money up front to make the 1st Dixie tune disc it sounds like the first 5 tv show of The Dukes of Hazzard So if you have a Jubil Aire horn and you want the General Lee Dixie sound get this disc This Dixie tune disc is rare and it is spot on the sound This is no junk part that someone with a drill and a plastic lid made a tune that is some what of a sound This is right on the sound Thanks Leedog

I’m interested if still available!!