NASCAR season 2005.....

Capt_Redneck

I really have to disagree. Luck had little to do with Gordon's win on Sunday. He got first place by a lot of hard work and talent. You don't go from three laps behind everyone to first place by the end of the race but pure luck; as he did.

As for the Hendrick family that they had lost, Rick Hendrick lost most of his family and Gordon and his team mates lost a lot of good people on their team. So of course the first time back to the track that you lost it all, is going to bring on some pretty harsh emotions. I am sure that it brought back emotions for Stewart as well - who lost his helicopter pilot or something like that in the accident. It was a horrible loss to everyone in the Hendrick team and for Stewart as well.

~Garrett Duke~

Gordon did indeed get lucky with his win at Martinsville. If it wasn't for the "Lucky Dog" free pass he wouldn't have won. I am not a huge fan of the lucky dog , never have been never will be either. One of the worst things NASCAR has changed. I don't like it even it benefits my favorite drivers.

That is just my opinion...

#20 - Tony Stewart