Sad day in Hazzard

RogerDuke

Maybe it's about time to get a new computer so you can be on here more often, Roger ;).

Good point. I guess I'm part of the problem.

At this point in the Hazzardnet's life it doesn't look like any one person is able to fix it. I just have to accept that things may never pick up. The only hope I have is that somebody realizes that we're ready for a new Dukes show. Redoing the series Dallas has been wildly successful and I think the same could be done for Dukes. That would bring us back to our heyday...maybe....I guess a lot of the problem is folks doing facebook type things and less forums.

• 1 month later...

I haven't posted in my Lee build thread in over a month, just because I haven't been able to work on it in a while. On top of working overtime at my job, I had to repair and repaint the rear bumper on my Mom's car (My Dad backed it into a pole), and just this week I had to replace the head gaskets on my wife's 2002 Dodge Caravan (blew a head gasket). Hopefully I can get back to work on it soon.

I come on here every now and then just read, I don't post a lot.

Jason

Good point. I guess I'm part of the problem.

At this point in the Hazzardnet's life it doesn't look like any one person is able to fix it. I just have to accept that things may never pick up. The only hope I have is that somebody realizes that we're ready for a new Dukes show. Redoing the series Dallas has been wildly successful and I think the same could be done for Dukes. That would bring us back to our heyday...maybe....I guess a lot of the problem is folks doing facebook type things and less forums.

I agree that a new show could be successful as long as it wasn't moved to modern day times. Let's face it, we now live in political correctness H:censored:L!! But they could find some unknown actors and put them in those roles, or even expand it. Give us a look at the other characters of the show. Or start one off with JESSE in his prime with his pack of brothers!! :banana:Oh! I can see it now... It could be even wilder than the original show. ;) Why not? Movies have prequels; let's give the Dukes one. I'll even volunteer to help write it. :lol:

• 5 years later...