"When Worlds Collide"

Well, y'all, it has been a long time since I have been able to post a story to share with you all of any kind thanks to the lack of time and stubborn muses. But I am hoping that I am back and that all will change. I may not have wrote much but there hasn't been a day that gone by that I don't think of writing or of my DOH fan fic. I really miss writing and posting my stories...but I am back.

Several months ago I got this idea that since my DOH muses weren't cooperating with me that I should try to do something different. Something I haven't done in the past. Which led to the idea of writing a crossover. At first I fought against it, but in the end the idea won and am excited about it. My new story is a cross over between my two favorite TV shows The Dukes of Hazzard (of course ;) ) and Blue Bloods and is titled "When Worlds Collide".

I am going to be posting the chapters as I go along on fanfiction.net but also wanted to share it with you so I am going to share you links of my updates on this thread and also thought you could send me your feedback either on this thread or you can PM them with me. :)

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

NYPD Detectives Reagan and Baez are working a case of three families who were murdered with little to no reason by a couple of known gang leaders. With the help of a key witness and a note, it takes Detective Danny Reagan, Detective Maria Baez, and Officer Jamie Reagan to the small hick town of Hazzard, Georgia. Once in Hazzard, they are quick to discover that things aren’t always as they appear. Where the law is the bad guys and the two men wanted for bank robbery are the good guys. Will Danny, Maria, and Jamie be able to find and capture the two murderers before they cause havoc to the Dukes and the rest of Hazzard county or will they be too late?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10359737/1/When-Worlds-Collide

As I said, feel free to leave your comments and questions on this thread to my story or to PM your comments or questions to me. :) Also don't forget to check back here for updates. I am busy, but am going to try my best to keep up with the story and post as often as I can.

I'm really really glad your Muse is back ;)

Just had a look of your story (I'm going to read it with more attention when I'll find some time) and it sounds interesting, though I have never seen Blue Bloods.

You are writing in first person... if I'm not wrong you are using Garret, as first person.

I'm really really glad your Muse is back ;)

Just had a look of your story (I'm going to read it with more attention when I'll find some time) and it sounds interesting, though I have never seen Blue Bloods.

You are writing in first person... if I'm not wrong you are using Garret, as first person.

Thanks i1976 for showing interest in my story. :) Can't wait to hear what you think of it if you do read it.

Yeah it is in first person...that is just how I normally write. But I really hope it isn't too confusing. I put a small note about it at the beginning but may have to do more. Garrett isn't in this story...though he would be interesting to see how he and the Blue Blood characters get along. I doubt they would. LOL. I jump from character to character from chapter to chapter. Perhaps I should put their name above the chapter to make it more clear. I didn't even't think of that...guess I got too excited to actually be writing. Oops. Thanks for pointing that out or with your question that led me to think of that...

Thanks again. You should watch Blue Bloods...great cop show. Kinda odd shows to write together, but hopefully can make it work. ;)