new member with a question about Bo

hey guys, just wondering if yall ever noticed that john Schneider ran funny like something was wrong with his leg. he was very slow compared to tom and the episode about his new boots focused on it and once bo was sitting on a keg and said his leg fell asleep when he limped. it didn't fit with any story of the episode. there is a few more things I cant think of now.

hey guys, just wondering if yall ever noticed that john Schneider ran funny like something was wrong with his leg. he was very slow compared to tom and the episode about his new boots focused on it and once bo was sitting on a keg and said his leg fell asleep when he limped. it didn't fit with any story of the episode. there is a few more things I cant think of now.

Can't say I've ever noticed this. The episode you mention, season one's "The Big Heist", does indeed mention Bo getting new boots which don't fit very well, which causes him to limp his way through the episode, but I don't think the point was ever continued beyond that episode. Maybe John was just acting "in character".

well, do you remember the other episode, I think it was treasure of hazzard, where bo and luke were hiding outside the boars nest and daisy asked what was wrong with bo's leg and he limped and said it must have fell asleep? that so didn't need to be in the story because there was no point.

• 6 years later...
On 4/15/2014 at 6:24 PM, tucknroll said:

well, do you remember the other episode, I think it was treasure of hazzard, where bo and luke were hiding outside the boars nest and daisy asked what was wrong with bo's leg and he limped and said it must have fell asleep? that so didn't need to be in the story because there was no point.

That's The Big Heist Season 1 the same episode mentioned above.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed it a lot too and was going to ask when I stumbled across this thread.  He limped in many scenes where he had to run, as far back as the Georgia episodes.  John is pretty tall, so if he stretched out his legs to really run it might have been to big and fast for the sets.  So it may have been a way to portray action while in a set that was too small to really run.  Or he may have a real limp.  IDK.