Medical issues...

Meadowmufn

I know I haven't been around much lately. I've been dealing with medical issues that have become serious enough to require surgery, so I'll be away for a good part of the rest of the month recuperating. I'll be checking email occasionally after my surgery, so if there are any issues with the site or anything that needs my attention, please let me know. If new folks sign up, I'm sorry if I don't approve your messages or un-moderate your account in a timely manner. I'll get to it when I can.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers .

-Mufn

My surgery is a week from tomorrow... on St. Patty's Day. No green beer for me. LOL.

Just FYI, in Ireland, March 17th is known as St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day. I've been here over 10 years now and I've never heard it called St. Patty's Day. Also, I've never seen green beer, although McDonald's do a green Shamrock shake. The traditional food is (boiled) bacon and cabbage - maybe you can enjoy some of that.

:cheers:

Just FYI, in Ireland, March 17th is known as St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day. I've been here over 10 years now and I've never heard it called St. Patty's Day. Also, I've never seen green beer, although McDonald's do a green Shamrock shake. The traditional food is (boiled) bacon and cabbage - maybe you can enjoy some of that.

:cheers:

Oops. LOL. I've seen it as both here in the states, but most often as St. Patty's lately. Apparently, it grates on some folks' nerves over in your part of the world. ;)http://paddynotpatty.com/

Also, it's my parents' 57th wedding anniversary that day. :) They say that the secret to a long marriage is two television sets. LOL!