Bo's amazing timing

RogerDuke

I just sat down in the waiting room of the doctor's office this morning when I heard a YEEHAWW coming from the TV screen. I looked up and saw a picture of Bo, Luke and Daisy on the screen. To my surprise it was CBS and not TNT.

John Schneider was just being introduced by Rachael Ray on her show. Great timing I thought..... but I bet this will be one of those doctor's visits where you get called in right away. Luckily I was wrong and got called in right after the interview was over. Great timing twice!

John looks great. He talked about his new series, The Haves and Haves Not. He also talked about various other subjects as well, like his love of horror movies. Of course the thing that excited me the most was the times that Dukes were mentioned briefly. Thankfully Rachael mentioned that they are still on the air!

I just sat down in the waiting room of the doctor's office this morning when I heard a YEEHAWW coming from the TV screen. I looked up and saw a picture of Bo, Luke and Daisy on the screen. To my surprise it was CBS and not TNT.

John Schneider was just being introduced by Rachael Ray on her show. Great timing I thought..... but I bet this will be one of those doctor's visits where you get called in right away. Luckily I was wrong and got called in right after the interview was over. Great timing twice!

John looks great. He talked about his new series, The Haves and Haves Not. He also talked about various other subjects as well, like his love of horror movies. Of course the thing that excited me the most was the times that Dukes were mentioned briefly. Thankfully Rachael mentioned that they are still on the air!

never cared much for Racheal Ray but i would tune in for this interview!!