new user russell1997

russell1997

Hello, my name is Russell. I'm been watching the Dukes since i was a kid. it's the first show i remember watching. I had a die cast general lee and would jump it along with the theme song at 2 or 3 yrs old.

i always said when i learn to drive i'm getting a general lee. Well now i'm in my mid 30's and I do not drive a general lee but the dream still lives!!

looking forward to getting to know the community :)

Welcome aboard Russell! I too have wished for a General Lee, but if you have seen the prices they're going for, you know why I don't have one! It's a shame too, because, while the '69 Charger is a nice car, it's really not all that! However, take a '69 Charger + a specific paint job + a popular T.V. show = BIG $$$!!!

Welcome aboard Russell! I too have wished for a General Lee, but if you have seen the prices they're going for, you know why I don't have one! It's a shame too, because, while the '69 Charger is a nice car, it's really not all that! However, take a '69 Charger + a specific paint job + a popular T.V. show = BIG $$$!!!

lol, very iconic car to say the least.

yeah i just can't justify getting a new car over a 40 yr old car even though i want the 40 yr old car ;)