Motor Trend Channel's RoadKill - 1968 Dodge charger

Roth Potter

Thanks for the video, Roth.

They don't work to the same deadlines or standards as Overhaulin', but it was still fun :).

I can't believe they didn't wear gloves when they originally cleaned the car. Even though the Dodge pickup isn't a particular favorite of mine, I'm glad they didn't rip it apart. I wonder if this type of show have some sort of special permission to drive a car on the freeway in that condition, because they'd get a whole bunch of tickets if they tried that here.

I'm pleased you liked it. :D

Now I wished I could get my hands on one... 1969 one.

I'm wondering about that permission thing too. In the Netherlands it at least needs to be declared road legal. And this would 110% not pass that test.

I don't know why, but I really like the chargers look without carpets, roofing and all that stuff.

• 1 month later...

:previous:

I was surprised how fast the Suburban was on the track. The Charger didn't get a whole lot of screen time in this episode, but they promised it would return. I liked the story about when they tried to register it. They also mentioned a lawyer in connection with the stock car, so maybe they're doing things a bit more legally now!

They obviously have a bunch of cars with powerful engines that all handle really badly. It's a shame they didn't include the Kia Rio in the drag race :).

• 6 months later...

Another great Roadkill episode.... you can tell they were having a blast at the Dirtfish track with the Charger. I love Roadkill. Its better than any car show on TV. I bought me a shirt the other day, came in the mail Thursday, Its got a picture of the 73 Fury they raced at Lemons (Episode 22), and says 'Mint' under it. You can see Finnegan wearing it in a couple of episodes. I wish they would make one with the Charger on it.

Mint%20image-600x600.jpg

Jason

• 8 months later...

I was watching their recent episode and they mentioned the Charger again! It must be their favorite car, I don't know any other car they made which is featured so often without it being a handy utility vehicle. But this is not why I post this.

Roadkill are now sponsored by Dodge, recently there was an episode featuring the guys from Roadkill

This sponsorship turns crazy now, Their 1968 Charger will be fitted with a brand new 707hp Hellcat Hemi engine! :spittake::cornfused:

Now that's how you sponsor a show!

• 3 months later...