Hello from the Heartland!

GeneralLeeJumpFan

Iowa, to be exact.

I loved the Dukes of Hazzard growing up...watching the General tear around Hazzard County and jumping over creeks (and anything else they could find). I have the first, third, fourth and fifth seasons on DVD, along with the first two reunion movies. (Don't know if that qualifies me as a 'serious' DOH fan, but what the heck!) :)

I do know I loved the show!

Welcome to HazzardNet GeneralLeeJumpFan!

Have a great stay in Hazzard!

Anyway, If you want to see a lot of General Lee jumps there are some great compilations on youtube.

I don't want to advertise but I got some General Lee jumps turned into .gif animations here.

Thanks, Roth! One of the things that always amazed me was how the General Lee could jump so often and rarely show any kind of damage! (He did suffer a little damage in Carnival of Thrills when he landed after the 32-car jump, but I don't recall much otherwise!) I mean, the

Welcome to Haz...Haa...Hazzz...welcome to town from your friendly neighborhood town car dealer and used drunk!...or....used car dealer and town drunk....!! Whichever it is.....

Thanks, Hobie Harkins! I loved that episode...and not to nit, but Hobie's line was, "He's got two men headed for the gravel pit right now, with enough explosives in that car to blow it higher than I am!" (I'm watchin' it right now.) :D

• 2 weeks later...
Iowa, to be exact.

I loved the Dukes of Hazzard growing up...watching the General tear around Hazzard County and jumping over creeks (and anything else they could find). I have the first, third, fourth and fifth seasons on DVD, along with the first two reunion movies. (Don't know if that qualifies me as a 'serious' DOH fan, but what the heck!) :)

I do know I loved the show!

Welcome to Hazzardnet...from one Iowan to another. ;) What ya know, I guess I am not the only Duke fan in Iowa after all. :D

Thanks, Hobie Harkins! I loved that episode...and not to nit, but Hobie's line was, "He's got two men headed for the gravel pit right now, with enough explosives in that car to blow it higher than I am!" (I'm watchin' it right now.) :D

thanks bud! I'll do you a favor...I'll share the rest of my shine with you when I get back from town!...( Ha! Ha!)