Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101

Meadowmufn

Dukes of Hazzard Chat Along 101

Once a month or more, Dukes fans get together at HazzardNet at the same time across the globe to watch the same episode of Dukes of Hazzard on DVD and share comments about the show.

If you'd like to participate in our Dukes of Hazzard chat alongs:

1. Check the event schedule to see when the next event is.

2. A half hour or so before the event, make sure you have your DVD ready to go.

3. On the day of the event, make sure to show up at least 15 minutes ahead of time and "check in" to the HazzardNet chatroom and say howdy to let us know you're ready to go.

4. The host will let everyone know a particular scene in the beginning to cue your dvd to. When the host posts the command to start playing, press play on your dvd player.

5. After viewing starts, post your comments on the show. Or if this is your first event and you just want to get accustomed to it, sit back and watch what others are saying.

6. Have fun!

So now the times have changed again it will be one hour later here in Europe then last time? If so the chat-along would start at 11 pm CET, which is too late for me. an hour earlier would be good for me if we watch one episode. (I could figure it out if there was the world clock thingy)

Other people might disagree with me here but could we please watch a non Georgia episode? ea 'Double Dukes','Enos Strate to the top'.

• 4 weeks later...
December 7 sounds good to me.

I agree with Roth about an episode (or episodes) that aren't Georgia eps.

What's wrong with Georgia episodes?? I mean, I like all of them ( except for Carnival of Thrills, the goofiest one they made) and I will go for anything you guys say, but I was just wondering what was wrong with the Georgia episodes...I liked them just as much as the others!

Due to circumstances beyond our control, only myself and Roth made it all the way through 'Double Dukes' last night. Mufn suggested watching 'The Great Santa Claus Chase' nearer to Christmas, so watch this space for times.

Now that the chat room's back, we also need to organize a Christmas party at the Boar's Nest :).

Due to circumstances beyond our control, only myself and Roth made it all the way through 'Double Dukes' last night. Mufn suggested watching 'The Great Santa Claus Chase' nearer to Christmas, so watch this space for times.

Now that the chat room's back, we also need to organize a Christmas party at the Boar's Nest :).

I'm up for watching "The Great Santa Claus Chase." That is actually one of my favorite episodes. I think I'm good any weekend and I have the whole week Christmas is on and the week after off of school so I would be fine any time then.