What TV shows do ya'll watch now?

Capt_Redneck

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I liked Wildfire I just hate the corney riding (you can tell when it's not her riding) and Wildfire is like 6 different horses that arn't even the same. Like in one episode in the starting gate he had a star. During the race he had nothing. Then in the after race he had a snip and no star... you'd think they try to get at least the facial markings right on the poor horse!! lol. But it's sorta a SOAP with horses!! tehe

Yeah, well normally in a horse show they do have many different horses (in SeaBiscut for example) they had I think 6 horses. 1 agressive one, 1 that was the calm one, 1 that actually raced, 1 for the sick scenes etc... But they did such a good job with getting horses w/ the same faical markings and stockings etc. Its just a lil more obvious in Wildfire.tehe. Can't wait for next season to start (dramma!! lol)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all: The Dukes of Hazzard will always be my favorite TV show. I can't see any other show replacing that on my list of favorites.

I really don't have a lot of time to watch TV, but here is a list of my other favorites other than the Dukes:

"Dog Whisperer" which is how I spend my Friday nights...watching Cesar Millan working and handling with troubled dogs.

and of course...

NASCAR...is what I watch most every Sunday (when I have the chance)

and any Chicago Cubs game...season starts in four more days! :)

Keep it between the ditches

Garrett Duke

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dukes, local news, CNN. That's it. Okay, occasionally something educational with a couple CMT videos thrown in. I like watching the Dukes on CMT even though they have commercials and I have all 7 seasons on DVD. It's nice knowing I'm watching the same episode at the same time with other rednecks who love it as much as I do.

current still watch is:

Dukes of Hazzard CMT

Law & Order NBC Friday

Law & Order: Criminal Intent NBC Tuesday

Foodnetwork every weeks and weekends

Pokemon Battle Frontier and Battle Advance on CN on 4pm and 5:30am

Transformers Cybertron rerun on CN on 5am

Star Trek: the next Generation on SpikeTv on 1pm to 3pm everday

Inuyasha CN every night Mon to Thurs night not on friday night

NASCAR on Sunday afternoon racing and my favorite is #20 Tony Stewart..

that all but Doctor Who was stopping on tv and no rerun as well.. hope get 3rd season in fall time around OCT or NOV not sure yet.. hope so..

thanks ;):)