Facebook Like Button

Meadowmufn

Roth - that does help. Now I know I was looking in the right place...and sadly I don't have it. :(

MM- I see how you are. You play favorites. :-o Obviously I am not your favorite :(. Wasn't it even me who suggested it? Can't believe you would do that to me. Me...of all people. I mean I have been on this board for how long? Thirteen years or so...and this is the abuse I get? :roll: Yep...so unfair! LOL.

Don't worry MM...do believe I know why you would hide it from ME. It is because I like the Bears and not your Seahawks, huh? Well I am a die hard Bears fan til the day I die...so you will have to do something worse than this to persuade me otherwise. Geesh what's next? Deleting me? :-o

Roth - that does help. Now I know I was looking in the right place...and sadly I don't have it. :(

MM- I see how you are. You play favorites. :-o Obviously I am not your favorite :(. Wasn't it even me who suggested it? Can't believe you would do that to me. Me...of all people. I mean I have been on this board for how long? Thirteen years or so...and this is the abuse I get? :roll: Yep...so unfair! LOL.

Don't worry MM...do believe I know why you would hide it from ME. It is because I like the Bears and not your Seahawks, huh? Well I am a die hard Bears fan til the day I die...so you will have to do something worse than this to persuade me otherwise. Geesh what's next? Deleting me? :-o

Do you know how hard it would be to alter the code of the forum software to hide the Like button from just you? LOL. I could do it, but it hardly seems worth it. Besides, who would keep the HazzardNetizens up to date on NASCAR news? That was another suggestion of yours, right? The NASCAR sub-forum? See, I did that JUST for you. :)

And for the record, I have been rooting for the Bears most if this season, along with my Seahawks.

Do you know how hard it would be to alter the code of the forum software to hide the Like button from just you? LOL. I could do it, but it hardly seems worth it. Besides, who would keep the HazzardNetizens up to date on NASCAR news? That was another suggestion of yours, right? The NASCAR sub-forum? See, I did that JUST for you. :)

And for the record, I have been rooting for the Bears most if this season, along with my Seahawks.

I was only giving you a hard time...but yeah I really do love the NASCAR thread. So thanks. :D

Also thanks for rooting for my Bears...they need all the support that they can get. ;)

I was only giving you a hard time...but yeah I really do love the NASCAR thread. So thanks. :D

I know you were. I was teasing back. ;)

Also thanks for rooting for my Bears...they need all the support that they can get. ;)

Rog will be unhappy to hear that I rooted for them over the pirates. Sorry, Rog. Sometimes we have to make tough choices in life. LOL.

I know you were. I was teasing back. ;)

Rog will be unhappy to hear that I rooted for them over the pirates. Sorry, Rog. Sometimes we have to make tough choices in life. LOL.

I thought you were, but wanted to make sure...

:) Roger seems to be the forgiving type so I am sure he will let it slide ... hopefully. So far, the Bears are off to a good start with their new manager though there is room for improvement. How are the Seahawks? I had Percy Harvin on a couple of my teams, but then dropped him because I thought he was going to be out for most of the season...then heard today they are optimistic he may start in a couple of weeks. Now am not too happy about dropping him...LOL

I don't have facebook but this sure sounds it's going to get HazzardNet a lot more exposure. Nice job MM.

Thanks for all you do to promote the greatest show to ever grace a TV screen.....

and thanks for creating HazzardNet.......even though it does have some weird people as members who don't root for Pittsburgh teams.

I don't have facebook but this sure sounds it's going to get HazzardNet a lot more exposure. Nice job MM.

Thanks for all you do to promote the greatest show to ever grace a TV screen.....

and thanks for creating HazzardNet.......even though it does have some weird people as members who don't root for Pittsburgh teams.

This is a great site and all you said, Roger, is true. Except for the last part. I do believe everyone should go for ALL Chicago sports. EXCEPT for the White Sox...they are the Cubs rivalry team and we all know the Cubs are the better team. In ALL of baseball. Just the commissioner of baseball was horrible in math :roll:and failed to put the teams in the proper standings before playoff time...otherwise the Cubs would have won the World Series this year. :D

Am hoping the commissioner of football is way better at math so that the Bears will be seeded as the number one team when the season ends...and will win their well deserved and well earned Super Bowl. :innocent: