Luke Duke has been in Nashville for over 2 years now and so far he ain't had one bit of luck but he wasn't about to give up.At the moment he was making his way into the Hog's and Heffer's bar.

" Hey There Cowboy what can I get for you?". asked Jesse

" Howdy m'am I'd like a Buckin' Bronco Burger , Whiskey on the rocks. said Luke

So the waitress took Luke's order and then she went on back to the kitchen , gave it to the chef.

' Luke Duke will I'll be after all these years you still look sexy as ever". replied Luke's old flame

" I'm sorry uh.. do I know you?". asked Luke

" You don't remember me ?", um.. I'm surprized I thought for sure you would remember your first love". said Candy Dix

" Oh my god um...(Luke hesitated) Candy is that you?". asked Luke

" Yes it sure is I'm the lead singer of the house band here do wanna hear one of our songs". asked Candy

" Sure I'd love to I'm tryin' to break into the recording business myself but I ain't had much luck". said Luke

" It took me about six months before I finally landed a gig. said Candy

Anyway Candy played Luke a song of her's called '" True Blue Hearts". after all these years she still sounded just as pretty as ever.

Luke couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he watched her sing still after all these years he felt the same about her.

" Candy that was beauitful did you write that song about me and you?". asked Luke

" Yes I sure did honey I hope that you enjoyed it".

" I hope you get just as lucky Luke". said Candy

" I guess I best finish my burger fore' it gets cold". said Luke

" ha ha ha ", oh ... Luke you could always make me laugh". said Candy

" So you got any plan's tonight?". asked Candy

" Um.. well my cousin's Bo , Daisy, and some friends from back home are coming to visit. ". replied Luke