Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

Thank you Ila!

I found what you meant and tried to reconstruct the mirror with 4 screencaps. This is what I got.

9587478473_bd8db6e03e_o.jpg

GREAT work, as usual, Roth.

I'd like to see the picture at the upper right side of the mirror, the one with Enos and Daisy (it's from "Enos Strate to the top", and it's from the airport's scene 'cause they're wearing the same clothes). Great idea having some "behind the scenes" pictures stuck on the mirror at Enos' place, LOL.

OH GOSH!!! I'm really LOVING this thread!!!

GREAT work, as usual, Roth.

I'd like to see the picture at the upper right side of the mirror, the one with Enos and Daisy (it's from "Enos Strate to the top", and it's from the airport's scene 'cause they're wearing the same clothes).

Can't you see it now? :p

Anyway, I would really like to see the one with Daisy wearing the fire protective clothing.

Here is the diagonal picture.

9589596045_f115180217_o.jpg

For some reason I had it saved as a weblink instead of my hard drive.

I found 2 more pictures with the horse today.

9592390858_7684bf23f6_o.jpg

9592390862_791252d391_o.jpg

Sometimes I have posts as a reaction with 3 photos linke this one. And I also have some photos which are from the Dukes but not from the Series or the reunion movies. I'll be adding some of those photos in posts like this.

9589596037_a92d73b6bd_o.jpg

John Schneider on de set of the 2005 movie.

Can't you see it now? :p

Anyway, I would really like to see the one with Daisy wearing the fire protective clothing.

I'd like to see that picture in a larger version!!! LOL

OK, I think I should start to work on these pictures.... and maybe create new pictures for my old thread (and album) Enos/Daisy in comics (all these great pictures are REALLY inspiring me!!!!!)

THANKS!!!!!

9600563407_b5eba6a956_o.jpg

Wasn't this during the episode 'Robot P. Coltrane'?

It's from 'The Law and Jesse Duke' in season 4. Rosco and Cletus (and Flash) go on strike for more money (and bones). Boss then invites some thieves to rob a store in Hazzard, frames Bo and Luke for the robbery, and deputizes Uncle Jesse to catch them.

The banners include "HAZZARD POLICE ON STRIKE"/"MORE DOUGH FOR THE LAW MORE LAW FOR YOUR DOUGH", "A STARVING DEPUTY FEEDS CRIME" and "SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POLICE DOG ... NO BONES!".

9510517849_e16fa772fe_o.jpg

From the everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook, photo from Cindy Willis.

Anyone recognizes one or more of the persons in the photo?

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I just happen to have seen this now. The man wearing the Sherriffs jacket and hat is the late stuntman Al Wyatt Junior, who doubled for John for tbe early seasons and was the stuntman that a) drove the General Lee the most and B) had the only 440 R/T General on the show.He played Junior in Duke vs Duke in season 3, and seemed to always be trying to deliver cakes in various other episodes. Hoss if I remember right from the day with Tom Sarmento you've got a few pictures of Al delivering cakes?

And the man to the right of Al who is sitting down is stuntman Gary Baxley, who doubled for Tom for most of the series. He did the first Carnival of Thrills jump we see in the episode, and apparently got burned when car exploded and landed. He was also Cathy's boyfriend for a while after her divorce before season 4.

The man wearing the Sheriffs jacket and hat is the late stuntman Al Wyatt Junior, who doubled for John for the early seasons and was the stuntman that a) drove the General Lee the most and B) had the only 440 R/T General on the show. He played Junior in Duke vs Duke in season 3, and seemed to always be trying to deliver cakes in various other episodes. Hoss if I remember right from the day with Tom Sarmento you've got a few pictures of Al delivering cakes?

I didn't recognize Al in the picture. There's a screengrab of him driving the general earlier in this thread. As for Al delivering cakes ...

ColJacksonsAlWyatt.jpg

I'm sure I'd know Paul Baxley, but my memory's not so good with Gary - well spotted CD.

When you posted the mirror pictures the other day, I went looking for more pictures of Cathy. One of the first to show up was a cover of LosAngeles magazine. A search for a larger version led me back to Ebay.

CathyLAMag.jpg

Ebay

On the next page I found another picture from the same photoshoot (NB. I've cropped this one a little at the top and left, but no more of the lady on the right was visible). It's attributed to Harry Langdon:

Cathy1.jpg

Ebay/Harry Langdon

There seem to be quite a few pictures of Cathy from studio shoots on Ebay at the moment, most attributed to Harry Langdon (remember the stripey leotard and white tree from a few pages back?). Here's another example below. I'll dig some more out if anyone's interested. Harry's other subjects include Cheryl Ladd, Sally Field, Diana Ross and Dolly Parton amongst many, many others.

Cathy2.jpg

Ebay/Harry Langdon

A few pages ago I posted pictures of Lurene Tuttle and her daughter. Well, here's a picture of Cathy and her mother, Norma. I also found a picture of Cathy with her mother and grandmother which I can post if anyone wants to see it (it has intrusive watermarks across it).

CathyNorma.jpg

Ebay

thanks Roger.

Hoss, thank you for posting the pictures. especially the one with her mother. I never saw here mother before.

9610946198_c817b82691_o.jpg

Tom Wopat during filming of Dukes. My guess is that this is in a soundstage.

9607712657_ca18050f87_o.jpg

I had this picture posted before but this time its without the weird orange stripe on the General Lee.

I kind of liked the Coy and Vance from time to time. They seemed very enthusiastic and Coy made great frog leaps.

Unfortunately this picture isn't 1440 pixels wide, otherwise i'd have made it into my desktop.

9610953056_b393c7ac74_o.jpg

Can anyone read what it says above? the only thing I can see it 'The years'.

9610946192_309d7a9bfd_o.jpg

Cooter and his daughter. I forgot her name unfortunately... rolleyes.gif:oops:

by the way, this is at Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch at the Dukes Farm. The kind of grayish you see under the two horizontal lines is the Hazzard Car wash.

Edited by Roth Potter
added info about Valencia Oaks

9610953056_b393c7ac74_o.jpg

Can anyone read what it says above? the only thing I can see it 'The years'.

The non-too-flattering text seems to say:

The years are starting to show on surviving cast members: (from left) Ben Jones, Bach, Sonny Shroyer, James Best, Wopat, Denver Pyle and Schneider.

This was taken during the first reunion movie. I'm not sure why Cathy, Tom and John got their first names missed off.

Here's another picture of Cathy and Norma - the caption says 1980:

CathyNorma2.jpg

imagecollect.com (as if you couldn't guess!)

And here's Cathy, Norma and Gertrude (Cathy's grandmother according to the caption) in 1981:

CathyNormaGertrude.jpg

imagecollect.com

And to keep to family theme going, Cathy and her daughters, Sophie and Laura in 2012:

CathySophieLaura.jpg

Getty Images

BTW. Cooter's daughter is Nancylou, played by Kim Richards.

Thanks Roger.

The non-too-flattering text seems to say:

The years are starting to show on surviving cast members: (from left) Ben Jones, Bach, Sonny Shroyer, James Best, Wopat, Denver Pyle and Schneider..

I didn't think really looked bad beside Denver, he was the only one you could really see was getting older. But that was expected, he was already old when Dukes was filmed.

I even thought Tom was getting to look better when he got older for some reason, he looked better in Reunion 2 then 1.

Thank you for the pictures Hoss.

9618438038_f9c17e3fa5_o.jpg

this must be in Georgia as Cooter is wearing dirty clothes together with a sleeved jacket.

9615196479_0d221ab354_o.jpg

Christopher Mayer signature. but I don't understand whats underneath it, something like vava.

9615196507_1f90ca4bf2_o.jpg

Everyone favorite dipstick. this picture seems to be taken on Laramie Street.

9615196455_bd222a293a_o.jpg

Hogg was exercising with the the county I believe in this episode so it must be 'Sadie Hogg Day'.

9615196479_0d221ab354_o.jpg

Christopher Mayer signature. but I don't understand whats underneath it, something like vava.

It's not very clear in this picture, but it's supposed to say "Vance". If you do a Google image search for "christopher mayer autograph" you'll see better examples.

9615196507_1f90ca4bf2_o.jpg

Everyone favorite dipstick. this picture seems to be taken on Laramie Street.

There's not much to go on - what makes you think it's Laramie Street? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I can't see anything that places it Laramie Street either.

It's not very clear in this picture, but it's supposed to say "Vance". If you do a Google image search for "christopher mayer autograph" you'll see better examples.

Thanks Hoss! i've never seen a Christopher Mayer Autograph before.

There's not much to go on - what makes you think it's Laramie Street? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I can't see anything that places it Laramie Street either.

Well, as far as I know. There is quite a large space between Rosco's house and the Coffin works. Also, the line between the Laramie Street ground and the big bushes behind is quite straight. This would make it for me the only possible place where this picture could have been took.

9625441808_d8084a30f9_o.jpg

Those legs were insured for $1,000,000!

9625441730_aa4ffaf927_o.jpg

Picture taken inside the Hazzard Bank. I forgot in which episode this was but it was about General Stonewall Jackson's sword, or was this Sadie Hogg day where Daisy was County treasurer?

I think it's from 'Along Came A Duke' in season 3 (the one with Jeb Stuart Duke).