Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

9212107770_c81dd058dc_o.jpg

Original from Imagecollect.com

I believe this is from the tv show Enos. I found another picture of the badge which says Calif. The only thing I could think of was California.

GREAT picture.

Yeah, a picture of Enos during the series "Enos", with the badge of LAPD.

I feel the urge to write my fic, LOL

THANK YOU!!!

Great pictures, always, any of them.

GREAT picture.

Yeah, a picture of Enos during the series "Enos", with the badge of LAPD.

I feel the urge to write my fic, LOL

THANK YOU!!!

Great pictures, always, any of them.

:D I just wish there was a way to see the series, when i read the wikipedia about it it sounds great! Especially the ones with dukes :)

9235041418_802c6a72c3_o.jpg

I believe this is from a Season 5 episode, I am very sure that this is not from Granny Annie.

9232259867_192b7f74ea_o.jpg

This is from one of the Georgia episodes, I believe it is 'Mary Kaye's Baby' but i'm not sure.'

9232259893_de5c192efe_o.jpg

My best guess is that this is on Elm Street.

9232259849_3a37d1dd63_o.jpg

I believe the jump is from Season 1 Episode 'High Octane'

I agree with you about the jumps from 'Mary Kaye's Baby' and 'High Octane', and you're probably right about Elm Street. It's the first one that I don't remember. You're right about it not being from 'Granny Annie' (no flying barrels), but I can't think where it's from.

I was sad to see the damage on the first picture, so I had a go at fixing it :):

JumpPic.jpg

Wow, great job on fixing that picture Hoss! Isn't there a way though to make it into one from 1400 pixels wide and still maintaining the same quality? I'd love to have it as my background if that is possible.

About the train jump, I am sure I know which it is. I just remembered I made it into an animated .gif file ones.

It was my Hardest one to make as every shot has a different crop hight and is from a different point in the episode. for example shot 1 and 3 are from the episode and shot 2 is from the intro. It is a shame the landing was a different one

8904934832_3fd607e168_o.gif

It is the second jump from Season 5 episode 18 'Witness Jesse Duke'

9236259483_f17bbe0777_o.jpg

9239038804_dc11e4908f_o.jpg

9236259351_859bed0864_o.jpg

9247795274_e8ac07911d_o.jpg

Anyone recognizes the signature? It reads something Baris I think.

That's the signature of George Barris, legendary "King of the Kustomizers". He's the man responsible for the '60s Batmobile, the Munsters' Koach, and the Beverly Hillbillies' truck amongst others. I'm not sure why his name gets associated with the General Lee - his website has a picture of the General, and ERTL made a couple of "Barris Editions" of the diecast version, but all I can find is that he may have made some replicas - he had nothing to do with the creation of the General.

george-barris-batmobile.jpg

9256437211_832dde9bd3_o.jpg

Granny Annie train jump

9259214042_bb1066b361_o.jpg

Anyone remembers this scene? I dont. My best guess is that its from a Georgia episode when i look at the type of car and the surroundings.

I don't know but somehow it looks like a test for blowing the rear of the car like happening in 'Mary Kaye's Baby'

9259214032_5d60039804_o.jpg

All Dukes.

9259213992_3233b7c193_o.jpg

According to the description I added to the picture when I downloaded it this are John Schneider and Tom Wopat practicing on driving the General Lee. when or where I do not know.

9259214042_bb1066b361_o.jpg

Anyone remembers this scene? I dont. My best guess is that its from a Georgia episode when i look at the type of car and the surroundings.

I don't know but somehow it looks like a test for blowing the rear of the car like happening in 'Mary Kaye's Baby'

You're not far off, it's actually from 'Daisy's Song'. Rosco and Enos pull the patrol car across the road to block Bo and Luke in Daisy's Road Runner. After a bit of banter about being arrested, Bo hands Rosco a lit stick of dynamite and asks if he can bring it with them. Rosco gives the stick to Enos, who throws it under the patrol car with the outcome as above.

Incidentally, the patrol car that pulls out is a Dodge Monaco, while the one that blows up is an older Dodge Polara.

You're not far off, it's actually from 'Daisy's Song'. Rosco and Enos pull the patrol car across the road to block Bo and Luke in Daisy's Road Runner. After a bit of banter about being arrested, Bo hands Rosco a lit stick of dynamite and asks if he can bring it with them. Rosco gives the stick to Enos, who throws it under the patrol car with the outcome as above.

Incidentally, the patrol car that pulls out is a Dodge Monaco, while the one that blows up is an older Dodge Polara.

Thank you for that info Hoss! Now I know it's a screencap and not a behind the scenes picture. :(

But oh well... everyone makes mistakes from time to time.

I was gonna say season 1 because Rosco and Enos have jackets on, but then I spotted that Bo seems to be wearing his 'Carnival of Thrills' outfit, so it must be season 3.

Wow, I didn't even spot Bo's costume yet. Then it must be halfway season 3 the Sheriff's Department lost the black jackets.

9262823567_ef55b11b11_o.jpg

9262823597_33744a30d1_o.jpg

Note on this picture and the one above the orange painted trim between the side and rear window.

It's seems to be at Saugus Raceway so my best guess is that this was during filming of 'Carnival of Thrills'. These two might even be the two jumpcars for the leap for life. But I can't check it with my DVDs at the moment.

9262823611_6d0b798aee_o.jpg

Looking at the hood standing up my best guess is that it is from the jump over the fruitstall on Midwest Street. The one where Enos and Rosco both jump and Enos lands on the trunk of Rosco's car.

9265599728_513d7a38ed_o.jpg

Not A pretty sight. :(